Developing a full automatic machine that allows to clean the spray machine fully and perfectly.
The objectives we would like to achieve are:
- The operator only needs a short period of time (6 to 7 min).
- Prevent contamination by previously used products
- Reduce risk on environmental pollution, in particular local pollution.
- With shared use of the sprayer, build more confidence concerning the cleaning by the previous user.
The total cleaning procedure consists of different full cyclic series during which the main tank, hoses and caps are cleaned to a lower level of pollution. You get the results by an automatic combination of different phases of suction, cleaning and spraying.
- Position of the power (return to filter, more mixing) automatic at 50 liter (programmable)
- Supply of clean water
- Spreading of clean water via rotating injectors
- Cleaning of the spray boom by continuous circulation with return to tank
- Full emptying of the tank by spraying
- Spraying with semi-continuous circulation by switching sections
The duration of each phase is carefully calculated to have an ideal result. This system gives us the opportunity to have a cleaning of only the spray boom. This seems the best solution if the tank isn’t empty yet and the spraying has to be interrupted.
Components & functions:
- ISOBUS-computer MAXI III from Müller
- TANK-control III from Müller (BUS-CAN-meter with 30 benchmarks)
- Double control (menu on the screen in the cabin + color display on the filling station)
- Semi-continue circulation of the air-lockable caps
- Automatic filling of the main tank by programming manual (2 limits) or automatic calculation (Ha, L/ Ha% and repeat)
- Automatic filling of the tank with clean water (optional) with high and low safety sensors.
- Motorized valve of the main tank (optional)